GET A FISHING PERMIT IN CROATIA
You came to Croatia and want to spend few days fishing from the coast or a boat? You will need a fishing license in order to be able to fish without worrying about possible penalties.
We as a fishing charter do not sell fishing permits. However, we partnered with the KSR Medulin in order to offer you the possibility to buy it. You can choose to buy the daily, 3 days or 7 days license.
HOW TO BUY FISHING LICENSE IN CROATIA?
In order to buy the fishing license follow this steps:
- Pay the required amount (1 day, 3 days, 7 days or big game fishing) directly to the bank account of the Sport Fishing Club Medulin.
NAME: KLUB ZA SPORTSKI RIBOLOV MEDULIN
ADRESS: OSIPOVICA 30
- Send to e-mail or message, (Viber, Whatsup) with payment confirmation. Screenshoot or PDF
INCLUDE THE DESCRIPTION:
- Payed for X days fishing permit,
- Name and Surname,
- Copy or photo of a valid ID
CONTACT EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER:
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHATSAPP & VIBER: +385915458543
FISHING LICENSE PRICES
DAILY AND MULTIPLE DAYS FISHING LICENSE:
1 day fishing license: 7,96€
3 days fishing license: 19,91€
7 days fishing license: 39,82€
1 day big game fishing: 15,93€
3 days big game fishing: 39,82€
7 days big game fishing: 79,63€
FISHING REGULATIONS IN CROATIA
Sports and recreational fishing are regulated by the Law on Sea Fishing and the Rulebook on Sport and Recreational Fishing at Sea.
Recreational and sport fishing in the fishing sea of the Republic of Croatia requires a permit. Regardless of whether it is done from the shore or from a boat.
Exceptionally, without a permit, recreational fishing can be done by persons under 14 years of age with a single line cast with or without the use of a rod.
An angler who holds a sports or recreational license may fish from a vessel or shore with the following fishing tools:
– by discarding, a total of up to two (2) pieces;
– with a kančenica, a total of up to two (2) pieces;
– with a pull string (panel), up to two (2) pieces in total;
– a line with a hook for hunting cephalopods, up to two (2) pieces in total;
– with a device for hunting large sea worms (trapula), a total of up to two (2) pieces.
Only holders of licenses for sport fishing at sea, in addition to the mentioned fishing tools, can also fish with an underwater rifle, up to two (2) pieces in total.
An angler fishing from a boat is allowed to use a rod and reel with a capacity of less than 30 lb.*
*Exept if you buy a big game fishing licence. in that case you may use up to 130lb rods and reels
ALLOWED QUANTITIES OF CATCH IN SPORTS AND RECREATION FISHING
In sport fishing and recreational fishing, it is allowed to catch and collect up to 5 kilograms of fish and other marine organisms per day per angler. Furthermore the permitted daily amount of catch may be greater for the weight of one fish or other marine organism that exceeds the permitted five kilograms.
Additionally collection of marine organisms is allowed: bivalves, snails and polychaetes, and the share of live bivalves and snails in the permitted daily catch may be up to 2 kilograms, except for mussels (Mytilus galloprovincialis), which may be up to 5 kilograms.